Friday 21 February 2014

The start of my blogging career comes at an age where the acceptance of the power of information is now paramount to us all. So why come along here and hangout ... no other reason than to say hi I would hope!

I have three passions in life ... and in no particular order
1. My Work ... I would like to challenge myself and would consider myself driven and determined I what I do
2. My Health ... I like to stay as healthy as I can and I like that those that I care for remain the same
3. Who am I / What is Happiness ... I shall never profess to be a philosopher of any description but I like to understand life and what makes me work and not work ...

This is a Blog with no intentions of giving me an insight in the WHH (Work Health and Happiness) of life ... stay tuned ... be vocal and most importantly lets do it

Namaste,

Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment